Max Chilton is 'ready' for F1 debut !

The 21-year-old will competition for the Marussia group after impressing them as the crew's source car owner last year."I've gradually resolved in and I'm sure by the first competition I'll be completely prepared," Max Chilton said.


"I'm obviously still studying a lot of factors, but it's going really well and I'm satisfied."He completed 4th in last year's GP2 Sequence with two wins and says he seems prepared to create the phase up to F1."I've had to up my health and health and fitness," he said. "These are a lot more time events than what I'm used to in GP2, F1 events are probably another 40 moments on top of the time we do already, that's the toughest bit.

"There's a lot more calls you've got to convert on the rim, you've got to regularly modify equipment."It's awesome how much focus that requires, it requires a while getting used to."

Max Chilton, from Reigate in Surrey, will competition together with Brazil Luiz Razia at Marussia and is it all English car owner on the lines together with Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Key and John di Resta. He provided his guidance for any ambitious F1 motorists.

"Get into a go-kart as younger as you can," he said. "I was nine, but a lot of individuals are doing it younger. "Take the most out of everything you get, the earlier you can phase up and get into vehicles the faster you can understand something."

It's considered Max Chilton was able to get huge budgets to help finance his first appearance F1 year, but he declines the declare that only individuals from rich background scenes can contend in the game. "You do need some support to get into it, but there are a lot of techniques out there that can help you get to where you want to get."

He also confident English motorsport lovers that he wouldn't adhere to his other English motorists Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Key and shift to Monaco - for enough moment. "I do really like Monaco, but I really like my house nation even more, provided that possible I think I'll remain there."

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! This is the best thing, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.
    Linear Automotive Repair

    ReplyDelete